This is the way to Chalet Mirabell:
Arrival by PLANE
Bolzano Airport (40 km) www.bolzanoairport.it
The new airline Skyalps
offers flights to Bolzano. This means that you can get to us even faster and avoid long car journeys. You can easily rent hiking and ski equipment from us or from the ski hire enabling you to travel as light as possible.From Bolzano Airport to Chalet Mirabell
Arrival by CAR
- With our hotel shuttle (price on request): We will be happy to pick you up from the airport and take you there again. Please contact us a few days before your arrival.
- By rental car: Car hire is available at Bolzano Airport for everyone who appreciates independence and spontaneity on holiday! You can find the car hire company here.
When arriving by car, we recommend approaching over the Brenner Pass or the Reschen Pass. Using the A22, the Brenner motorway, it's probably best to take the Bolzano-south exit. Following this road to Bolzano-Merano take the Merano-south exit, then in the direction of Merano, before turning right and continuing towards Hafling and Vöran.
When approaching over the Reschen Pass you bypass Merano in the direction of Bolzano until you take the Merano-south exit, continuing towards Merano and then right towards Hafling and Vöran.
Following the "ROT" (red) hotel route to Hafling will quickly and easily get you to the Mirabell.Electric cars:
We have installed three original Tesla charging stations in our large free underground car park. They are available to the guests of our 5-star hotel free-of-charge. We aim to respect our environment as much as possible and would like to support the Tesla company in its efforts.Arrival by TRAIN
Railway connections via
- Munich – Innsbruck – Bolzano – Merano
- Zurich – Innsbruck - Bolzano – Merano
- Zurich – Landquart - Zernez - Malles (Venosta) - Merano
- Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Bolzano – Merano
- Venice – Bolzano – Merano
- Milan – Bolzano – Merano
- Rome – Bolzano – Merano
Convenient luggage transport to South Tyrol
Your luggage (suitcases, sports equipment, etc.) will be picked up by a courier service and taken directly to the Mirabell. More information: Insam Express luggage transport serviceArrival by BUS
With Flixbus you can reach South Tyrol via Munich, Innsbruck or Verona several times a day.